UNIPOL Polyethylene Start-Up Opportunity
Engineers and Constructors International, Inc. (ECI), is looking to expand our roster of experienced polymers engineers and operators who are willing to work part-time as the situation demands. Potential assignments include:
– Commissioning and Start-up support for new facilities.
– Short-term troubleshooting at clients’ sites.
– Debottlenecking projects for existing plants.
– Technology and product mix upgrades for existing plants.
Start-up assignments are generally 4 to 5 month assignments. Most assignments will be in Asia with some in North America. A team consists of 5 to 6 people with at least one process engineer and the rest either manufacturing engineers or experienced operations technicians. The team supports the owner’s organization in activities such as punch listing, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and initial operation support. The team is directed by experienced personnel with home-office support as needed.
Compensation for start-up assignments can be quite good. While there are different policies depending upon the company and the assignment location, generally you can expect your hourly salary, overtime at a premium, a hardship allowance depending upon location, per diem for living expenses, and some type of completion bonus.
You are qualified if you meet the following:
– Possess design and operations support experience in HP LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP technologies.
– Possess operations and new plant start-up experience needed for start-up assignments and a desire to participate in long-term assignments.
– Are flexible in your work situation, working only when there is demand.
Please submit your resume via the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org